Grady Memorial Hospital
Last Updated: January 28, 2020

Grady Memorial Hospital, 640 licensed beds. Annual patient service visits: 30,929 admissions and 639,169 outpatient service visits. Staffed by 774 Emory medical faculty. In addition, 368 Emory residents and fellows provide care at Grady under supervision of the faculty. Together, these Emory physicians provide about 80% of care at Grady, with the other 20% provided by Morehouse School of Medicine and Grady-employed physicians.

Download As Word